Carrot salad with apples and pecans is a delightful salad for Summer that will appeal to the whole family! Serve with Quiche for an ideal meal on a hot day.
Carrot Salad with Apple & Pecans Recipe
- 4 medium carrots, scraped and chopped into toothpick-sized pieces
- 3 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (200 grams) raisins
- 3/4 cup (140 grams) chopped pecans
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl in sequence, being sure to add and toss in the lemon juice immediately after the apple to prevent apple chunks from oxidizing.